“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
– Joshua J. Marine
Do you ever find yourself wanting to give up? No one ever said pursuing success was easy, but does it have to be so hard? Why is it that when you decide to go all in your goals, life pops up and makes the path more difficult? How can you stay motivated and keep moving forward when the road gets tough? Do you feel like you are going through this alone?
My program might be a good fit if:
- You want to cultivate balance so you can enjoy life and the people you share life with
- Your commitment to success is anchored by a strong sense of purpose
- You want to build a strong inner foundation to stabilize you through the ups and downs of pursuing your goals
- You want to create networks you can give to and receive from, that position you for mentorship, are supportive of your success and hold you accountable to your goals
This is not a typical coaching group. This is a space for individuals who are intentional about overcoming the obstacles that undoubtedly arise on the way to success. There are no promises of overnight success, or a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we get into the nitty gritty, tackling head on the criticism and past failures that try to convince you that you are not worthy or capable of achieving your goals.
The group is holistic in its approach, establishing routines for self-care and cultivating strategies to move forward and recover balance despite the unpredictable currents of life. Each individual is paired up with a partner for accountability and support. Each participant is committed to being authentic about what is and is not working for them, and dares to be vulnerable so they can receive the support and feedback they need to rise to the challenge and move forward.
No platitudes. No easy fixes. Hard-won results.
You are being asked to invest in yourself, and to cultivate a strength that will stay with you long after the group ends. In return, you will develop resilience and learn how to cultivate joy, balance, and peace on the road to success.
What will you receive?
- Introductory one-on-one strategy session to set your goals for the program
- Weekly lesson on cultivating balance on the road to success (video)
- Weekly exercises and worksheets to help you reflect and take action
- Accountability partner to practice skills, document success, and strategize/give feedback
- Biweekly group coaching calls with discussion and live Q&A
- Discounted options for additional one-on-one coaching
Want to learn more?
If you are interested in this class, you may access the application here.